Job Title: Mid Level Technical Documentation Writer
Type: Contract (6 month)
Location: Toronto, ON
Our client is currently looking for a Bilingual Technical Documentation Writer for developing documentation and procedures for Operations Department and Network Technology Systems.
Responsibility and Requirements
* Work with team at H.O. to understand their technical environment
* Meet with users and business leaders to understand the processes
* Ability to understand and ask the right questions for the environment
* Must be an excellent listener and great communicator
* Ability to work, communicate and collaborate in teams to gather information.
* Good interviewing techniques with users, for obtaining organization details on technical process flows
* Previous experience in writing and producing technical documents for large environments, i.e.. Processes, procedures, escalations, process flow etc.
* Examples of work and documents produces will be required
* Work independently, work towards and meet deadlines
* Ability to present and review findings and demonstrate progress
* Proven ability to do this in English and French Bilingual.
* Require min 4 years + experience