- Kubernetes Administrator has previous experience building, securing, and managing Kubernetes clusters, including networking, scheduling, security, logging, and monitoring, as well as troubleshooting Kubernetes.
- Kubernetes Administrator has previous experience managing and configuring different types of deployment models including but not limited to Canary releases, Blue/green releases.
- Kubernetes Administrator has previous experience working with Red Hat OpenShift Containers Platform.
- Provide project descriptions to demonstrate the above experience within the last six (6) years.
- Canadian Government Security Clearance: Reliability
- Available to start immediately
Need a resource to start immediately until May 31, 2021, with a possibility of an extension.