Job Title: Manager, Tech Services
Location: Mississauga, ON L5T 2B2
Start Date: November 8th, 2021
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday 8AM to 5:30PM
Role: The Operations Manager of Tech Services will be a valuable member in contributing to SCI’s future. Reporting to the National Director Tech Services, this individual is accountable for the delivery of all repair and configuration services within the Vipond facility, attaining corporate customer satisfaction (SLAs) and annual revenue and profit plans. The individual will provide daily work direction for the entire repair and configuration team consisting of Leads, Repair and configuration bench techs and GLs.
- Owns service delivery, ensuring all work orders are fulfilled to meet customer’s SLAs.
- Meet or exceed all contracted customer SLA measurements.
- Reduce costs while expanding and improving the quality of services being delivered.
- Responsible for the customer satisfaction process and documentation of results.
- Track, monitor and develop corrective actions to remedy all ‘out of line’ performance of our technicians.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve service levels through control of data, reports and the analysis of event history.
- Measure and manage KPIs.
- Work in partnership with sales to resolve all escalations and customer satisfaction issues.
- Protect & help grow revenues within existing and future accounts.
- Assist transitioning client business from sales to delivery via SLA’s and SOW agreements internal and external.
- Assist Senior Management in operational planning, development of employee programs such as awards, incentives, sales plans, headcount and expense planning.
- Daily supervision, guidance & council and career development of the delivery Team.
- Set up measurable goals and objectives for all service and ensure that staff performances are reviewed at least every quarter.
- Maintain outstanding business relationships with all customers, Canadian and US business partners, other departments, vendors and manufacturers.
- Provide level 3 support for CPC POS to cover vacations.
- 5+ years’ experience in technical services and repairs
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and managing large teams
- Post-secondary education and/or a combination of relevant experience and education
- Previous experience using SAP and warehouse management systems
- Strong service quality experience with specific measures and accomplishments
- Proven experience in developing positive employee relations with an emphasis on creating a collaborate team environment
- Ability to analyze, plan and manage resources effectively
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Aligns team members through clear articulation of direction and expectations
- Subject matter expert in functional area
Flexible working hours and scheduling is a requirement