Job Title: L3 – IT Asset Management
Type: Contract (6 months)
Location: Calgary, AB T2G 2C4
Our client is currently looking for an IT Asset Management Analyst for their client. The candidate should be able to assist them in compiling, analyzing, working with the various teams on additional physical verifications, and eventual write-offs of IT Assets. It is deemed very critical role as it involves many financial transactions due to Site Handover and level of approvals required.
Role and Responsibility
- Coordinating full inventory scan at the company site.
- Reporting all the partner company’s assets assigned and preparing the delta reports.
- Coordinating with technical teams to physical verify the assets.
- Collate the list of all missing assets.
- Checking the Netbook value/Net Asset value of all the missing assets.
- Writing off assets with zero net book value.
- Coordinating the Sale, Donations and Disposals.
- Creating the Operational Variance report.
- Final reconciliation reports to be prepare.
- Stewardship and Approval.
- Coordination of Fixed assets verification.
- Formal Asset handover to the partner company.
- Trained to perform variety of EMIT (Energy Management IT System).
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Follow instructions and guidance provided.
- Be prompt, on time.
- Professional, courteous to team members.
- Have good communications and understanding in English.