Company: PeopleToGo Inc.
Job Title: Junior Inside Sales Administrator
Compensation: Salary + Commission
Reports to: VP of Sales
Why you should want to work at PeopleToGo:
- We’ve been in business serving our loyal customers for over 16 years and are part of a successful IT organization that has flourished for over 25 years!
- We offer a great working environment that allows you the flexibility to balance your life and take the initiative to meet your goals.
- We have established many different services to offer our customers - always a chance to make a sale and add value when you connect with them!
- We have a matching RRSP program and health benefits coverage
- Free Lunch – every Monday at PeopleToGo
- We are dedicated to your success – you have to be successful in order for us to be successful and we offer technical and sales training programs to ensure your success!
- We’ve created a fun, team based, professional environment so if you enjoy working in this type of space, you are really going to enjoy coming to work here with us!
As a member of an outgoing and highly motivated team, you will be responsible for working in partnership with our Outbound Account Executives to support them to sell PeopleToGo/DispatchUs services to customers across Canada. While this is an inbound sales/support role, the expectation is that will you will develop into an Outbound Sales Rep within 12-24 months managing their own assigned list of named accounts.
You will work the Outbound Sales Team to help manage the day-to-day transactional business in their key accounts. This includes identifying, qualifying, and solutioning/pricing of technology staffing and services opportunities. Beyond working with our customers daily, the ISAM will also interface with our Resourcing and Operations Teams to ensure a smooth transition for won business.
Part of the ISAM's responsibility will be to add and update prospects in our CRM, assist the Outbound Team with their forecasting as well as the development and execution of strategic account plans, ensure the appropriate deal specific contractual governance is in place, and to help ensure customer satisfaction surveys are sent out and completed.
As the role requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the ISAM will attend relevant industry conferences and networking events to develop industry expertise and to build their network.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive, and systematic.
- University/College Degree or equivalent.
- Sales experience and preferably IT industry experience of a minimum of 1 year.
- Outstanding skills in the areas of time management, written and oral communications, telephone manner and listening skills.
- Superior business aptitude and be organized & effective when completing their assigned duties.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French is preferred but not a must have.
- If this sounds like you…reach out to today for discussion!