Job Title: Junior Deployment Technician
Type: 4-week contract
Location: Burlington, ON L7L 6B2
Starts: March 11th, 2019
- Image PC's following the established procedural document.
- Install programs and applications as per the process.
- Must be punctual and can work autonomously
Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10) & PC Applications including MS Office Suite.
- Experience working with Office 365
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware Systems and Peripherals.
- Working knowledge of the Internet & Internet technological/industry trends.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Punctual and able to work autonomously
- Can follow a detailed procedure to setup programs on computers
Lifting and transporting of heavy to moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.