Job Title: Jr. Accountant – Part-time
Type: Part time Contract - 6 month - 15 to 20 hours per week (M-W-F).
Location: Mississauga, ON
We are looking for an amazing Junior Accountant/ Administrative Support who is comfortable working in a demanding environment and possesses the following abilities and passions:
Accounting tasks and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- At least 2 years of experience in account receivables.
- Perform collection calls and/or correspondence in very assertive and business professional manner.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivables.
Administrative tasks responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting up customers in CRM.
- Create invoices.
- Prepare simple HR documents, issue checks.
- Managing the internal process management software.
- Internet Research.
- Organize meetings.
- House keeping.
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service.
- Effective negotiator.
- Solution-Oriented – Always finding creative solutions to problems/challenges.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- High School Diploma.
- Post-secondary certification, diploma or degree in accounting or business is an asset.
- Proficient in Bookkeeping Software- QuickBooks.
- Proficiency in MS Office MS Excel and Email Outlook.
- Driver license and vehicle (pick up of cheques in occasional times will be required).