Position: Intermediate Java J2EE Developer
Location: San Francisco, California
Client is currently looking for a strong Intermediate J2EE developer with experience building enterprise level applications. The ideal candidate will have experience with full stack development from UI to DB tier. We are looking for experience in at least one of our frameworks (Struts2 or Spring MVC).
Requirements of this Role:
- Must be fluent in English with strong communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Spring MVC, Security, REST
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, JDBC, JSPs, Servlets
- Expert knowledge of Spring Mobile, AOP, Transaction
- Strong database knowledge must include MySQL, including design and modeling of large relational datasets
- Development environment knowledge must include Eclipse
- Application server knowledge of Apache Tomcat; JBoss/Wildfly a bonus
- Ability to work independently
- Strong desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic team environment
- As part of the Development team, the candidate will also be required to participate in software architecture and quality assurance aspects of our products.
- Understanding of RBAC and authentication protocols such as SAML, oAuth2 or CAS
- Knowledge of AJAX, MyBatis, JQuery and JSON is a plus
- Knowledge of Multi-tenancy architecture and Microservices is a plus
- Knowledge of Angular JS/Angular 7 and Websocket programming is an asset
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3 + years’ experience of development in J2EE.
- 2 + years’ experience design and development for large scale enterprise business applications.
- An understanding of design patterns and software development frameworks.