Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: May 24th 2021
End Date: November 26th 2021
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday/9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Pay Rate: $30.00/hour
The Process Consultant ITIL serves as single point of contact for creating, updating and improving upon interaction of different teams and process in a metrics organization within ITIL framework.
- Responsible for the development, design, and implementation of the Service Management strategy and processes for the IT Service Desk
- Document current state processes, perform an ITIL gap analysis and recommend future state ITIL processes.
- Work with Business and IT Stakeholders as part of the development of the Service Management Strategy, Services, and SLA's
- Develop strategies and plans to assess impacts and potential risks of solution alternatives, and to identify solution component sharing and opportunities for re-use.
- Partner with multiple teams to drive and complete process-related deliverables.
- Provide process leadership and influence direction to SME teams and other IT professionals supporting the delivery of process standardization and improvement for IT.
- Apply consistent methods for selection and evaluation of process initiatives.
- Coordinate with other process teams to identify cross-program dependencies and leverage resources appropriately.
- Lead process improvement/standardization efforts in an IT field as identified by IT and business leadership.
- Identify defects and eliminate waste, standardize and improve processes.
- Effectively manage process design and improvement projects