Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Type: Contract - 3 month - chance of extension (3 months up to a year).
Location: Calgary, AB
Starts: January 15, 2020
This position assists staff with technical support of computers, applications, and related technologies. Support includes day to day local & remote user support, IT Infrastructure support, installation of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines.
Being a customer facing role, the candidate should be energetic and self-motivated with a genuine interest in being involved with all aspects of IT Support.
- Ensuring that each Service Desk call received is logged through Service desk and resolved appropriately with resolution information.
- Tickets closing ratio Setup, Installation and support of PC, laptops, Printers, mobiles and other IT related hardware’s.
- Resolve Technical problems with LAN and Wi-Fi networks.
- IT Support Timeline Setup and Assist meeting requests, including Slack, Skype, video conferencing and other online related meetings and webinars
- Meetings Assistance Coordinate IT Equipment deliveries Maintain hardware & software inventory, asset control.
- Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
- Maintain technical documentation and procedures.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates. Antivirus, Windows and Third-party application patching.
- Support IT Development team with IT Projects implementation tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree Minimum or equilvant work experiecne
- Three years in IT Desktop support Role.
• Sound Knowledge of latest Windows & Mac client operating systems.
• Basic Networking LAN & WAN Configuration and troubleshooting.
• Good understanding Office 365.
• Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends.
• Strong customer service ethos.
• Excellent verbal & Written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
Behavioural Competencies: Good analytical and problem-solving skills, Self-Motivation, Self-awareness, Flexible, Enthusiasm for continual learning,