Job Title: Recruiter (Information Technology)
Location: Markham, ON (L3R 9Y3)
(Possibility of full remote work if candidates are in the Greater Montreal Region)
Type: Permanent, full time position
Reports to: Manager, IT & Talent Acquisitions
How would you like to work closer to home – Markham?? A liberal work from home policy! Lunch every Monday! Great benefits! Awesome fellow team mates!
What are you waiting for – apply now!!
We need an inspiring and successful recruiter who can creatively search for the best of breed candidates for our global clients.
As a member of an outgoing and highly motivated team, you will be responsible for working in tandem with our account executives towards the successful placement of candidates for contract and permanent positions across Canada.
We have the latest technological recruiting tools out there to facilitate your recruitment cycles. (Bullhorn, EBSTA, Kyloe+, Easy On-Boarding, Broadbean, TextRecruit, Skype, VoIP)
- Source qualified candidates for various IT positions across Canada.
- Using a variety of candidate assessment and interview techniques, you will search, prescreen, qualify, interview and secure best of class candidates that meet and/or exceed the expectations of our client base.
- Negotiate rates/salaries and job offers including counter offers, to ensure that both the candidates and clients are enthused with the results.
- Collaborate and work with AE’s collaboratively on the overall hiring process.
- May manage a designated customer group through ongoing communication and relationship building with hiring managers.
- Select most appropriate advertising format for postings as applicable.
- Use a variety of sourcing methods to continually build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Consistently provide recruiting updates to the system and to managers as required in a timely manner.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance needs are met.
- University Degree or College Diploma
- An understanding of HR best practices; specifically those related to recruitment would be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated recruiting experience in an agency setting, corporate recruiting environment or technical business environment within Information Technology.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), planning and organizational skills.
- Highly proficient with office automation tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype for Business, OneDrive) as well as the internet and various databases, both internal and external. (Workopolis, Monster, CareerBuilders, Indeed, Jobboom)