Job Title: IT Analyst
Type: Contract - 6 month
Location: Toronto, On
Ends: March 27th, 2020 (Chance for 6-month extensions)
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Analyst is responsible for:
- Tracking and managing IT assets (hardware & software) throughout their life cycle, ensuring logical and consistent operational processes are defined and standard systems are implemented to acquire and maintain assets
- Ensuring accurate and complete asset information is available to supply financial reporting to the Business Management Office
- Completing user setups, changes and deactivations in Active Directory, O365 and other systems
- Coordinating and participating in user desk moves; some of which take place afterhours and weekends
- Assisting users in resolving issues with computer hardware or software
- Responding to user inquiries, assess problems and issues with IT equipment and applications and help resolve
- Managing incidents and service requests effectively; ensuring information is captured in the ticketing tool
- Contributing to the development of an internal knowledge base
This role requires sound knowledge and experience on end user technologies specifically with Active Directory, O365, and various hardware, ability to triage incidents thoroughly utilizing internal knowledge base as well as external resources. The team will take turns to provide after hours on-call support.
The successful candidate will provide supplemental assistance to other Techbar teams as required or could be asked to rotate to other roles within the Techbar.
- 1-3 years of IT service desk experience
- Must be flexible to work overtime during the week and weekends as required
- Ability to deliver a consistent level of customer service across the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid Software/Hardware Asset Management experience. Asset Management tool and workflow experience.
- Imaging software experience – SCCM, Altiris, etc.
- Experience in working with MS Active Directory, O365 suite (Exchange Online, Skype, OneDrive, Intune, etc.,), mobile devices, VPN/network and various end user software is a must
- Access Management experience is a must (AD, folder permissions, etc.)
- Solid ITSM Tool experience (preferably ServiceNow).
- Reporting capabilities – excel, pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, charts, data analytics, etc.
- Experience in technical writing for creating and maintaining concise Knowledge Base articles
- Ability to create flowcharts/presentations to present improvements to create efficiencies