- Job Title: IT Analyst (Software/Hardware Asset Management)
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 5-month contract (chance of 6-month reoccurring extensions)
- Location: Toronto, ON
The IT Analyst will be responsible for planning, tracking, reconciling and administering the procurement of all technology components that span hardware/software assets. The analyst will work closely with the Business Management Office and all internal IT departments to receive, investigate and process incoming vendor invoices specific to services received.
- Procurement of IT hardware/software assets
- Identify and contact vendors for quotes and manage approvals
- Coordinate with the Business Management Office to prepare purchase orders including capital requisitions
- Manage and enter assets into our internal system for monitoring and tracking
- Receive, tag and re-class incoming assets
- Complete monthly reporting to track acquisition and end of life devices for replacement
- Looking for someone that has 1-3 years technical procurement experience. The candidate should have experience with asset management workflows and knowledge of areas for improvement in this area to be able to provide input to forecasting and changes required
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills who can delight end users with their focus on superior service.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to end user technologies. These queries come in either in person by email or over the phone.
- This role requires sound knowledge and experience on end user technologies specifically with Office 365, ability to triage incidents thoroughly utilizing internal knowledge base as well as external resources.
- 3 to 5 years service desk or deployment experience; specifically help desk troubleshooting experience.
- Demonstrated experience trialing incidents related to Windows 7 and Windows 10 as well as Laptop, Desktop, Tablets and Mobile Devices (Good, Android and Blackberry).
- Strong knowledge of MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Office including Office 365, OCS/Lync/Group Chat, SharePoint, Mobile Device Management (GOOD, AirWatch and/or BES) and VPN Solutions is required.
- Trade floor support and VDI experience is a strong asset.
- Demonstrated experience providing a high level of customer centric service desk support in the capital markets industry or equally fast paced business environment is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Commitment to guiding principles of integrity, partnership and high performance.
- Ability to deliver a consistent level of customer service across the team.
- Be strong in logistics, such as: asset management, loaning out devices, reporting, new user desk set-ups.
- Have experience with client services / service desk, which include answering phones and emailed tickets, 1st level support.
- 0365 is a must have.
- Behavior type – customer facing, well spoken, interface face-to-face, confidence.
- Experience dealing with large volumes.
- Ability to work on projects, tasks, prioritization.
- Versatile and adaptive.
- Someone who finds solutions to problems and creates efficiencies.