Job Title: iOS Swift Developer
Duration: Contract 6 Weeks
Location: Toronto, Canada
Professional software development experience with iOS development. You will design, develop, operate and maintain mobile applications through the integration of technical and business requirements. Solutions may include 3rd party and/or in-house developed applications and the procurement of solutions in the most cost-effective method. Support specification, installation, testing and monitoring of systems within established standards and guidelines to deliver operational excellence.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or related field of study or any equivalent combination of relevant background, skills and experience.
- 5+ years of experience building complex iOS mobile applications using native SDKs.
- 3 years of experience in Web technologies in structured environment.
- 2 years of Swift development experience
- Experience with iOS apps that function offline and perform synchronization with remote servers
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Knowledge of XCode performance tools and optimization techniques
- Creates well designed, reusable objects and understands the benefits of the various programming languages.
- Ability to think beyond code to architecture and user experience.
- Computer Science leadership in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with analytic environments and tools, for both structured and unstructured data.
- Knowledgeable about application performance, caching and scalability concepts.
- Familiar with Agile software development practices.
- Understanding of QA / Testing methodologies.
Knowledge & Skills:
- SQL/ SQLite
- JSON/ REST APIs
- Push Notifications