Position: Intermediate Java J2EE Developer
Duration: 6 month Contract with possible extension
Location: Markham, ON
Our client is currently looking for a strong Intermediate J2EE Developer with experience building enterprise level applications. The ideal candidate will have experience with full stack development from UI to DB tier.
As part of the Development team, you will be required to participate in software architecture and quality assurance aspects of their products.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5 + years experience of development in J2EE.
- 2 + years experience design and development for large scale enterprise business applications.
- An understanding of design patterns and software development frameworks.
- Expert knowledge of Spring MVC, Security, REST, Tiles, and Struts 2
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, JDBC, JSPs, Servlets
- Expert knowledge of Spring Mobile, AOP, Transaction
- Database knowledge must include MySQL. NoSQL is a plus
- Working knowledge of EJB 2.0 and 3.0, AJAX, MyBatis, JQuery and JSON
- Knowledge of Angular JS and Websocket is an asset
- Knowledge of Microservices and Multi-tenancy architecture is a plus
- Development environment knowledge must include Eclipse
- Application server knowledge must include JBoss/Wildfly, Apache Tomcat
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic team environment