- Position: Intermediate JD Edwards Application Systems Analyst
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Mississauga, ON
Great opportunity for an Application Systems Analyst with strong JD Edwards skills to join a company where your ideas are welcomed, and innovative thinking is encouraged.
Our client currently has an opening for a Senior Applications Systems Analyst to join their team in Mississauga. In this role you will be responsible for designing, configuring, technical development and supporting the business software applications. If you are looking for an opportunity to build your career with a growing company, we want to hear from you!
- Work with Business Analysts, Solution Managers, and Business Users in clarifying needs and requirements for their technical issues related to the configuration, technical development, performance, and enhancements of their business applications software.
- Translate all requirements and expectations into a cost-effective technical solution approach which includes technical development, technical deliverables, work plans, unit testing and project implementation requirements.
- Participate in peer code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications and development standards.
- Maintain consistent process and technical documentation across all applications.
- Ensure compliance with defined configuration standards and SDLC procedures.
- Understand and execute release management and change management process for all technical development to business applications software.
- Incorporate security requirements into technical development and design.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline - or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience in the technical development for applications in the domain.
- Experience with Oracle JD Edwards ERP Software using Oracle JDE E1 development tool sets including RDA, FDA, PODA, TDA, BVDA, NER, BSFN, BSSV, Table Triggers, UTB, OMW, E1 Pages. BI Publisher and OneView Reporting
- 4-5+ years of related work experience with a background in technical analysis, design and development of corporate systems.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the principles, practices, and standards of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Service-orientated self-starter able to work independently and prioritize work load.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.