Job Title: Infrastructure Analyst
Location: Saint Laurent, QC (Onsite)
Duration: 3 Months
Start Date: May 10th 2021
End date: August 13, 2021
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday/ 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We’re looking for someone to support and manage our Network and Infrastructure needs in a mixed hybrid environment. Although networks are your specialty you will also roll up your sleeves and dive into Windows Servers, Cloud based SaaS environments, SANs or whatever is needed on a given day. A successful IT Infrastructure Analyst at our company is committed to growing and working as a team all while keeping a cool head under pressure.
- Setting up, configuring, and supporting internal and/or external networks.
- Develops and maintains network security and network configurations.
- Recommend upgrades, patches, and infrastructure devices.
- Troubleshoots network performance issues.
- Responsible for the Backup and Replication platform
- Veeam Backup Replication
- Responsible for VMware based virtual platform
- Concertation in the areas of ESXi, vCenter & vCloud/Hyper-V, VMWare, Cisco Switches
- Produce documentation for system deployment, operation, and support
- Provide complex system problem support, troubleshooting and problem analysis for different hardware and software components within our systems
- Maintain close interactions with all technical and project related teams within our company, customers and vendors
- System deployment, integration, and support activities for PDLC
- Provide on call support for production systems
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Continue implementation and advancement of Disaster Recovery configuration.
- Proactively ensuring quality of service across our network.
- Producing regular status reports and updates for management reporting.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Conducts testing of network design.
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, firewalls, layer 2 and 3 switching (Cisco), etc.
- 5+ years of operational experience with Backup and Replication solutions based virtual platforms
- 5+ years of operational experience with Veeam/Commvault/Zerto
- 5+ years of operational experience with VMware
- 2+ years of operational experience with Cloud environments
- 3+ years of fibre channel-based storage administration
- 3+ years of experience with Cisco
- Experience with Active Directory required
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure architecture and technologies, such as: VMWare Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (vSAN, Nutanix) Storage (HPE, Dell/EMC) Backup Solutions (Commvault, NetBackup) Networking (Cisco) Windows and Linux OS Environments Data Centers Centralized and distributed environments
- Solid understanding of routing and switching concepts and technology
- Experience in a 24/7/365, multi-tiered large scale production environment.
- Active VMware certification