Job Title: Hybrid IT Account Executive (Toronto)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Permanent
Location: Toronto, ON
Salary: Competitive Salary
Work hours: 40 hrs/ week – daily work hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hybrid IT Account Executive
Challenging customers to disrupt and innovate.
It has never been a better, more rewarding time to be a part of our customers Hybrid IT journey.
As the newest Hybrid IT Account Executive, you are a key member of our client's Sales Team, accountable for creating and quarterbacking complex Hybrid IT Solutions and Services technical sales within your assigned Sales District. You will work closely with the Director of Hybrid IT Sales, District Sales Team and Leaders to drive Advanced Hybrid IT Solutions and Service sales.
Our client will rely upon you to leverage your strong technical sales acumen, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to partner with and sell through assigned Sales Teams to targeted accounts, using an insight driven sales process. You will be accountable for leading the growth of Hybrid IT Solution and Services – to include Data Center, Networking, Public Cloud, Professional Services, and Managed Services.
As Our Hybrid IT Account Executive, You’ll
- Leverage technical, industry, and in-house knowledge to identify customer business problems and opportunities that can be addressed through Hybrid IT Solutions & Services
- Work with District Sales Teams and Leaders to create and execute a strategy to acquire new Hybrid IT Solutions & Services Opportunities with targeted accounts
- Build account access and penetration plans on all assigned accounts, using Challenger planning methodology.
- Be accountable for Hybrid IT Solution & Services opportunities from the point of assessing customer needs through closing deals and driving further diversification
- Engage pre-sales and other internal support as required to create and implement customized solutions for the customer to provide best in class service
- Leverage CRM and our client's sales methodology to effectively manage opportunities on a consistent basis
- Build and maintains strategic alignment and relationships with key Hybrid IT partners and vendors
- Collaborate with Hybrid IT Account Executive peers and District Sales Leadership to share best practices and strategies across districts
- Keep updated on product and industry knowledge related to Hybrid IT Solutions & Service
As Our Ideal Candidate You’ll Also Have
- Experience aligning business outcomes and initiatives with technology requirements
- Strong understanding of Hybrid IT, leveraging solutions around Azure, AWS, Google, Etc
- Strong understanding of traditional legacy infrastructure environments such as compute, storage, networking
- Proven ability to communicate Hybrid IT concepts and solutions that align with the business objectives and challenges around securely adopting a hybrid IT strategy.
- Experience proactively managing relationships at all organizational levels and mobilizing stakeholder to execute and meet key deliverables
- Breadth of experience across a number of industry leading technology product and software solutions
- Creative and strategic thinker with a strong client services approach and excellent decision making skills
- Proven ability to influence, take the lead and work with their sales team members to identify and drive Hybrid IT opportunities
- 5-10 years of experience in delivering technology solutions in a sales or pre-sales role
- Local travel required within your Sales District (minimum to moderate based on your local sales district
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Our client has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 14 consecutive years
- Our client has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- Our client serves large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- Our client raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in our client's organization