Job Title: Help Desk Support Technician (Remote)
Position: Contract for 3 month (possibility of extension)
Timing: Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM MST
Start date: ASAP
Location: Remote (This is a remote position but if required person should be comfortable travelling to Fort Saskatchewan, AB, T8L 2T3).
- Technician will be contacting end users to set up migration time and complete the migration. Very strong customer communication skills are required and experience providing over the phone support is be preferred.
- Ability to do some basic trouble-shooting. More complex problems will be escalated to end clients Service Desk.
- A step by step migration process will be provided using Quest Migration Manager
- Perform support services troubleshooting & remediating hardware, software and network related issues for end users & Executives (white glove)
- Perform LAN & internetworking related activities
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Must have experience with Quest Migration Manager Tool,
- O365 experience and knowledge
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory
- Familiar with SCCM
- Nice to have some Azure experience as they have everything in the cloud.
- Nice to have experiences with Octa Single Identity Platform
- 5+ years of hardware, software (Windows 7/10), end user support experience
- Have advanced internetworking & troubleshooting skills
- Must have a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized IT program
- Have A+ certification & other IT industry certifications from CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, or other OEMS (Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter and can manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Good customer service skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to complete tasks effectively with minimal supervision
- Able to supervise other IT technician