You have a minimum of 5 years hands-on working experience as a Front-End developer pushing production code that is being used by large numbers of users, in an agile environment.
You are a team player and have a proven track record of working as part of an agile engineering team, collaborating with other developers and designers, and translating product requirements into great code. You understand the long-term value of code quality, code sustainability and testing. You have solid years of experience working with React or Angular. You have a proven track record of building web applications that serves many different clients, including both web and mobile clients.
- Develop & deploy scalable distributed and high-quality software in a timely manner using Agile (Scrum) development methodology and cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop a consumer-focused approach in building our software and work with the web development team in determining the prioritization and estimation of new features and improvements.
- Design and review code inclusive of efficient and reusable front-end infrastructure and components
- Interact and engage with consumers/users and involve the technical support teams in understanding the needs of the consumer/user.
- Ensure the software is developed according to best practices as defined by development methodology standards.
Core Technical Skills:
- Strong expertise in TypeScript
- Bootstrap, Sass, Firebase
- Ability to work in cross team organizations.
- Ability to work in fast paced start-up Agile development environment.
- Self motivated with good analytics capability, excellent hands-on skills and someone that enjoys delivering quality products.
- Results oriented & able to contribute to team environment.
Nice to have:
- Front-end testing
- Knowledge of CI
- Knowledge with product instrumentation / analytics tools such as Google Analytics, is a plus
- Keen interest in product optimization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English