Job Title: Entry-level Maintenance Technician
Type: Contract - 3 months
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Starts: March 22nd, 2021.
Ends: 3 months from start date/June 30th, 2021
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr - $20.00/hr.
- Monday to Friday/ 8AM to 5PM (Tech will be part of a rotation, 3 weeks of day shifts 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and, 3 weeks of night shifts 3:30 PM to 11:59PM)
- Be responsible for basic installation, maintenance, and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory—all while keeping customers completely assured and satisfied. (And in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements, of course.)
- Wield your manual skills and perform work on products like ATMs, POS systems, kiosks, single pocket proof encoders, and workstations.
- Assist in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment.
- Guard all assets used in the delivery of customer services (that’s tools, software, vehicles, documentation, and intellectual property). Which means you will maintain stellar records and an appropriate parts inventory.
- Capture customer information so that we can complete any invoicing and stay in contact to make sure we are providing the best possible service.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Electronic or electro-mechanical experience
- Must have reliable vehicle.
- Must be bilingual in both French and English.
- Technician must have standard technician tool kit.
- Valid Drivers license
- A+ Certification