Job Title: FLM Technician (Langley)
Type: Contract - 3 month (possibility of extension)
Location: Langley BC,
Starts: December 11, 2020 (or sooner)
Ends: February 12, 2021 (3 months or longer)
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr
Shifts: Possible shifts once trained 12:00 -8:00 pm, 1:00 pm -9:00 pm or 2:00 pm -10:00 pm, 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm etc.
- Car is mandatory
- Must have a technical diploma and a minimum of 6 months of field experience
- Be responsible for basic installation, maintenance, and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory—all while keeping customers completely assured and satisfied. (And in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements, of course.)
- Wield your manual skills and perform work on products like ATMs, POS systems, kiosks and workstations.
- Assist in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment.
- Be a guardian of all assets used in the delivery of customer services (that’s tools, software, vehicles, documentation, and intellectual property). Which means you’ll maintain stellar records and an appropriate parts inventory.
- Capture customer information so that we can complete any invoicing and stay in contact to make sure we’re providing the best possible service.
- Field experience an asset
- POS an asset
- Assuming swapping out defective units
- Resetting ABM’s, clearing jams, paper, card jams etc.,
- A strong back. This position must require prolonged travel, rotating shifts, carrying and lifting tools and parts weighting up to 50 lbs., and bending, squatting, walking, standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
Standard tools- for example
Tools required, standard technician’s tools:
- Side cutters
- Allen Keys
- Measuring Tape
- Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- 12.7/16 wrench or wrench set
Day to day task – Break Fix services to end client –