Job Title: FLM (First Level Maintenance) Deployment Technician
Type: Contract - 3 month
Location: Newmarket, ON, L3Y 8L3
Starts: October 5th, 2020
Ends: 3 months January 8th 2021
- Must technical diploma and a minimum of 6 month field experience
- Be responsible for basic installation, maintenance, and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory—all while keeping customers completely assured and satisfied. (And in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements, of course.)
- Wield your manual skills and perform work on products like ATMs, POS systems, kiosks and workstations.
- Assist in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment.
- Be a guardian of all assets used in the delivery of customer services (that’s tools, software, vehicles, documentation, and intellectual property). Which means you’ll maintain stellar records and an appropriate parts inventory.
- Capture customer information so that we can complete any invoicing and stay in contact to make sure we’re providing the best possible service.
- Day to Day Task: De-install and install preconfigured POS
- Mandatory requirement: Basic technical knowledge and reliable mid size vehicle – selected candidate will need to carry POS equipment in vehicle
- Field expérience an asset
- POS an asset
PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Someone who just can’t help resolving problems before they start. We don’t know how you do it. But keep it coming. Because you’ll be a superstar when it comes to performing periodic preventative maintenance.
- Driven to tackle any situation thrown at you, but also confident enough to ask for help when you need it. So if you’re ever feeling stuck in your role as a CE I, you’d always pull in the proper associate, team member, or territory manager who can help.
- A stickler for record-keeping. Which comes in handy when you’re asked to log all customer calls and activity, plus track all expenses incurred in the delivery of services (like phone calls or driving).
- Amazing flexibility and a positive attitude. No. Matter. What. (We’re talking nights, weekends, overtime, flex shifts, and being on call to keep our customers happy.)
- Your team in mind, even when you have to work solo.
- A strong back. This position must require prolonged travel, rotating shifts, carrying and lifting tools and parts weighting up to 50 lbs., and bending, squatting, walking, standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
Tools required, standard technicians tools:
- Side cutters
- Allen Keys
- Measuring Tape
- MultiBit Screw driver
- 12.7/16 wrench or wrench set