Job Title: First Level Maintenance Technician
Type: Contract - 3 months
Location: Barrie, ON
Starts: November 23, 2020
Ends: February 26, 2021 (3 months)
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr
Shifts: Must be available to work 5 shifts a week between Monday to Sunday anytime between 7 AM and 12 AM (Midnight)
- Basic installation, maintenance, and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory—all while keeping customers completely assured and satisfied. (And in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements, of course.)
- Perform work on products like ATMs, POS systems, kiosks, and workstations.
- Assist in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment.
- Be a guardian of all assets used in the delivery of customer services (that’s tools, software, vehicles, documentation, and intellectual property). Which means you will maintain stellar records and an appropriate parts inventory.
- Capture customer information so that we can complete any invoicing and stay in contact to make sure we are providing the best possible service.
- Must have a technical diploma and a minimum of 6 months of field experience
- Basic technical knowledge and reliable mid size vehicle – selected candidate will need to carry OLG POS equipment in vehicle
- POS experience an asset
Tools required, standard technician’s tools:
- Side cutters
- Allen Keys
- Measuring Tape
- Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- 12.7/16 wrench or wrench set