Job Title: Bilingual Financial Analyst PL/SQL
Type: Contract (6 month)
Location: Quebec City, QC
Our client is currently looking for Business Analyst II with min 3-5 years of experience.
• Processing “incident” and “service request” type requests;
• Problem handling and, if necessary, communication with the supplier concerned (Oracle or Bell);
• Processing change requests from problem management;
• Participation in support activities for administrative reorganizations of departments and agencies;
• Validation and comments of deliverables, such as functional files related to problem management;
• Development of test strategies related to problem management;
• Realization of user test scenarios related to problem management;
• Support for massive processing operations on behalf of departments and agencies (MO);
• Advice, training and customer support.
- Hold an undergraduate university degree (BAC) in accounting.
- At least six (6) years of experience as a professional or analyst in the administration or IT field, of which have accumulated three (3) years of experience as an analyst GL / FA, CAP / LSCD and PO / LSA modules for a solution based on Oracle's ERP comparable to SAGIR, including at least one (1) year with version 12 of Oracle's ERP or equivalent.
- Three (3) years of experience as an analyst in one or other of the following activities: incident resolution, problem management, business needs analysis, and so on., in the context of an integrated resource management solution.
- Two (2) years of experience in the design and execution of PL / SQL scripts.