Job Title: FileNet Developer
Type: Contract - 12 month
Location: Burnaby, BC
Starts: September 28, 2020
Ends: 12 months (September 30, 2021)
We require a freelance FileNet Developer to join a large project team based in the Vancouver area. This resource will be responsible for the following:
- FileNet P8 based development in Java including building and maintaining custom applications and solutions.
- Work with Project team, Business team, and other vendors in delivering solutions and troubleshooting technical issues during integration, migration of custom components
- Providing operational support and maintenance including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution
- Defining document specifications to be implemented into the solution
- Understanding of business processes supported by these systems
- Assisting the transition to the new processes where applicable
- Collaborating with other members of the IT Team to provide technical application support for the supported applications
- FileNet Development, Java development (Webservices)
- Demonstrated work experience with application development and support
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive, flexible, open-minded approach towards work assignments
- Good interpersonal skills with a natural ability to work with and support colleagues, ability to adapt to and work effectively with clients and co-workers with different styles and levels of technical knowledge
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, debugging skills and proven ability to discern critical from minor problems.
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and handle multiple tasks at one time