Job Title: Field Technician
Type: Contract - 3 month (possibility of extension)
Location: St-Laurent , QC.
Starts: August 31, 2020
Ends: November 30th 2020
Within assigned area of responsibility, provide First Line Maintenance for ATM’s; provide scheduled cleanings and other basic maintenance on conventional products and special project work, as needed.
Provide First Line Maintenance on ATM’s to include:
- On-site diagnosis of problem
- Non-technical fixes such as clearing paper jams, card jams, bill jams, etc.
Perform basic installations and minor repairs on all client's products and services. This position may be required to use basic hand tools and limited parts.
To be the First Line responder to diagnose and determine the best solution to remedy the problem that will have the least amount of impact to the customer and or their customer.
To Service and Maintain ATM machines while providing exceptional customer service.
Basic trouble shooting to include:
- Prioritizing and planning
- Contacting customers with estimated time of arrival
- Escalating problems when appropriate
- Reassigning call when appropriate/required
- Accurately report service data
Interact in a professional manner with customer to foster positive customer relations.
Follow key/alarm/combination control processes in assigned area of responsibility.
Support CSE in performing preventative maintenance inspections on conventional products – minor diagnostics and repairs
Maintain effective communication with Business Team and CSE Team members. Communicate serious problems to Business Team and CSE Team.
Interact in a positive and professional manner with customers
Develop a working knowledge of all operating standards, practices and procedures
Maintain consumable inventory levels and manage reorder process for corresponding service areas
Complete equipment cleanings as specified by comapny's contracts
Perform basic installation functions (i.e. Mas Hamilton locks)
Provide process driven services
Support special projects as needed
Perform other related duties as required or assigned
ES Service support for basic trouble shooting, testing and installation
DVD vending service including troubleshooting
SST “Prescription Dispensing” (MedSelect, AutoMed) service support for troubleshooting, testing and repair
As appropriate – assist, support, lead business process improvement, map processes to create trends and monitor process segments.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school graduate
- Highly motivated individual
- Communicate effectively with customers, vendors and team members
- Electronics diploma preferred or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in working with electro-mechanical machines is mandatory
- Minimum 1 yrs experience required including field work (on-site)
- Bilingual (English/French) preferred
- Candidate, who have excellent communication skills only in French would be considered.
For associates working in the field, the working environment consists mainly of vehicle travel with customer stops as scheduled. Associates are required to enter various customer sites on a regular basis. Health and safety regulations are to be followed at all times.