Job Title: Field Desktop Technician
Type: Contract - 6 month
Location: Montreal, QC
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Start Date: January 27, 2020
Laptop and desktop support in the Montreal area. The work would be completed during the hours of Monday-Friday and would be 9AM-5PM. We would be looking for an intermediate level desktop support technician.
The technician will receive a list of tickets every morning that are to be completed same day, the work could also span across multiple locations. It's possible the support will be needed for an executive member; we are supporting all laptops/desktops at the customer site.
- Provide quality customer service and support for designated equipment.
- Escalates problems to appropriate next level of support when necessary.
- Monitor assigned service calls to ensure timely completion.
- Meets/exceeds various service levels as established by assignment (calls per day, ETA’s, on-time response, administrative call closure, customer satisfaction)
- Minimum 3 years direct PC and Laptop Hardware Service experience.
- Proficiency in desktop support of Clients’ individual PCs.
- In pursuit of or possession of associate degree in Electronics, formal PC hardware service courses, or similar related training Comp TIA, A+ Certification (Hardware & Software)