Job Title: Entry Level IT Field Technician
Location: Scarborough, ON M1P 4Y9
Duration: 3 Months (possibility of extension)
Start Date: July 19th, 2021.
Days/Hours: Evenings and weekends
- Clean Driving Record (Clean Driver’s Abstract)
- Valid G license
- Perform Basic IMAC (installs, moves, add, changes) activities.
- Handle bench repairs (depot service) & remedial maintenance
- Respond/update/close calls from National Dispatch/Call Management Center
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Have at 0 – 6 months of field service experience doing hardware rollouts, refreshes, and other deployment related activities.
- Have A+ certification.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with supervision or as part of a team.
- Ability to complete tasks effectively with some supervision.
- Must be available to work flexible work schedules.
- Must have a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized IT program.