- Job Title: First Level Field Maintenance Technician (Hamilton)
- Type: Contract (2 Months)
- Location: Hamilton ON L8H 7P4
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday (8AM to 5PM)
- Start Date: October 5th, 2020
Our client is currently looking for an Entry Level Field Maintenance Technician in Hamilton, ON.
- The selected candidate will need to carry a good amount of parts, so a midsized vehicle at minimum is required.
- Selected candidate will also be visiting multiple OLG sites in a day.
- They will need to drive a vehicle capable to carry 12 boxes each day.
- Pick up installation hardware from a Purolator depot.
- Go to the installation site.
- Upload/install photos to an online portal.
- Installation of a router.
- Deinstall equipment in a new equipment box. Affix return label and waybill for return.
- Deinstallation of existing equipment – replace with new.
- Drop off old equipment deinstalled the day before and return ship to provided address.
- Spare Ethernet cables (for testing)
- Basic Hand Tools (Screwdrivers including #1(Green), #2(Red) and #3(Black) Robertson, Phillips, Side Cutters, Torx T10 Screwdriver, Small Pliers or Crescent wrench)
- Company will supply some software USB’s needed.
- Hardware deployment experience is mandatory.
- At least 1 year of field experience.
- Good customer interfacing skills mandatory.
- Networking would be an asset.