Job Title: Electrical Engineer (ASIC Validation)
Duration: 12 months Contract
Location: Vancouver, BC
We are seeking an Electrical Engineers who are interested in ASIC validation. The candidates will become part of a debug/ validation team ensuring that new ASICs meet the design requirements for company's leading-edge storage products.
- Analyzing new ASIC designs written in Verilog and creating viable test strategies
- Writing “C/ C++” and Python Code to implement test cases
- Debug of new designs with state-of-the art lab test equipment
- A graduate with a bachelors or masters degree in Electrical or Computer Systems Engineering, or related concentration
- Knowledge of the “C/ C++” programming language
- Knowledge of the Python Scripting language or similar
- Knowledge of typical lab equipment: Oscilloscopes, Logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, power supplies, etc.