- Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Type: Contract (12 months)
- Location: Vancouver, BC
Our client, a leader in innovations on architecture, memory, software, and security has a 12 months contract in Vancouver for an Electrical Engineers who is interested in ASIC validation. You will become part of a debug/validation team ensuring that new ASICs meet the design requirements for client's leading-edge storage products.
- Analyzing new ASIC designs written in Verilog and creating viable test strategies.
- Writing “C/C++” and Python Code to implement test cases
- Debug of new designs with state-of-the art lab test equipment
- Bachelors or Masters’ in Electrical or Computer Systems Engineering, or related concentration
Must Have Technical Skills
- Knowledge of the “C/C++” programming language
- Knowledge of the Python Scripting language
- Knowledge of typical lab equipment: Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Protocol analyzers, Power supplies, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within diverse teams.