Job Title: Bilingual Drivers (Food Services)
Type: 6 month Contract ( Possibility of Extension )
Location: Montreal, QC
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday/ Start time between 5:30am - 7:00am
Pay Rate: $22.00/hour
To stock, collect monies, clean and provide minor service on all vending machines/coffee machines and micro markets on site.
ESSENTIAL ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES &REQUIREMENTS
- Must be fully vaccinated or provide proof of exemption
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean drivers abstract
- Ensure that all orders are properly filled prior to delivery and report any missing items to the manager
- Gather supplies needed to fill vending machines/coffee machines or micro-markets
- Load the truck with the required inventory
- Drive to multiple locations and ensures that all orders are delivered and picked up on time.
- Unloading and delivery of products to vending machines/ coffee machines and micro-markets at each site
- Clean and refill the machines/markets at each site
- Collecting, securing, and transporting funds from coin/cash/credit card-operated vending machines
- Performing basic service to equipment to keep them working and ensure that all equipment is operable
- Completing and recording basic information for each machine/market, including monitoring the shelf life of products
- Cheerfully and Professionally interacting with clients to answer any questions concerning the products or machines.
- Organizing product & supply inventory in the warehouse
- Working as a team player and assisting other team members when necessary to ensure operational objectives are met
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Other duties may be assigned
- Maintains all work areas in clean and orderly manner
- Must be neat and conscious of personal hygiene and to wear uniforms provided
- Clearly and consistently communicates so that management is aware of locations at all times.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 20-40 pounds while carrying product up flights of stairs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma
Previous experience an asset
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess a valid driving license and clean driver abstract (record)