Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
As an intermediate DevOps, you will ensure that the services have reliability and uptime appropriate to users' needs as well as a faster rate of improvement. You will be responsible for the availability, performance, monitoring, and incident response of API.
- Ensure high availability & failover of our multi-region infrastructure. We aim for 99.99%.
- Ensure proper monitoring, maintenance and capacity planning of our services and resources.
- Deploy and scale our containerized services across cloud providers.
- Contribute to IT operations across departments by providing IT services to internal teams.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our security posture by working with the security team.
- You have the ‘SRE mindset’: you recognize that you are often in the best position to build the tooling that will help solve problems your team is facing, and you are not afraid to get hands-on and do the coding - even if you are much more an infrastructure expert than a coding expert.
- Minimum 2 year of experience with Linux – do not manage Linux servers anymore.
- Minimum 3 year of experience with major Cloud providers at least (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Minimum 3 year of experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with large scale systems & networks (load balancer, wan balancer, clusters).
- Experience with data storage (object store & databases).
- Ability to write your own tools go lang or bash or PowerShell or Python or Ruby.
- Focus on automation, repeatability and speed of execution.
- You have worked closely with agile teams, understand in-depth their methodologies & technologies (Git, CI/CD).
- If you see yourself in the following 4 characteristics, and in the organizations’ definitions of them, you may want to get in touch:
- Coachability: the ability to absorb and apply coaching.
- Intelligence: the ability to apply causal reasoning.
- Problem-solving: the ability to find solutions through effective researching.
- Work ethic: proactively pursuing the dev team mission with a high degree of energy and daily activity.