Job Title: DevOps Consultant- RedHat OpenShift
Type: Contract (2 to 3 Weeks)
Location: Anywhere in Canada
Our client is looking for a DevOps Consultant with RedHat OpenShift experience to perform an analysis of the current situation and provide recommendations on the ongoing cluster.
The ideal candidate has proper certifications with a background in Linux, the open source community.
- Analysis of deployed RedHat OpenShift and provide suggestions to help define new requirements
- Collaborate with development to suggest monitoring solutions for improving system efficacy.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation
- Provide best practice DevOps policies and DevOps procedures.
- Linux (Red Hat) – certification is nice to have
- Private & Hybrid Cloud Architectures
- Ceph – opensource cluster, kind of must as they are using it, hands on with this
- Knowledge of Dev Ops, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Private and Public Cloud experience with some of the following:
- AWS and/or MS Azure
- 8-10 Years in a Dev-Ops related role
- Minimum of 5 years supporting or running & configuring LINUX/Windows in a production environment
- Minimum of 5+ years cloud administration experience in development and production environments
- Knowledge of source code management best practices and tools (Git, SVN)
- Deployment of configuration management and automation solutions (Puppet)
- Agile development workflow and process.
- Quality assurance methodologies, workflow, and process.
- Experience in building scalable, high performance and highly available environments
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the field of Computer Science, Systems or Engineering