Job Title: Desktop & Mobile Device Support Technician
Type: Contract - 3 months to start but may go to 6 months
Location: Fairhaven, MA 02719, United States
Start: January 13, 2020
Our client requires a Desktop Technician with mobile device management experience to migrate 1400 end-users' mobile devices from Citrix XenMobile Desktop to Intune.
- Follow established procedure documents to migrate mobile devices with Intune software
- Swap laptop/PC with new mobile devices.
- Configure and install programs and applications as per the process.
- Complete a brief end-user orientation of the new software with the end-user.
Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
- Certification in A+, MCSE or equivalent would be an asset.
Knowledge & Experience
- Have a minimum of 3 years of the hardware migration experience
- Have 6 months to 1 year of InTune experience migrating end user's mobile devices
- Ability to troubleshoot and work with end-users in a professional manner
- Ability to load apps from network
- Ability to follow and scripts and direction on installation/migration process
- Ability to update progress, status reports on-line, daily as instructed
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware Systems and Peripherals.
- Working knowledge of the Internet & Internet technological/industry trends.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Punctual and able to work autonomously
- Can follow a detailed procedure to set up programs on computers