Job Title: Deskside Support Technician
Location: Ajax Ontario
Duration: 3 weeks
Start Date: May 2nd 2019
Provide Deskside Support to end users with laptop config, mobile support, email migration to 0365 for 200 users.
• Perform intermediate-to-advanced IMAC (installs, moves, add, changes) services: hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other hardware deployment related activities on PCs, laptops, printers, POS devices, etc.
• Perform intermediate-to-advanced deskside support services installing and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network related issues
• Handle software installation/support/upgrades
• Provide 1st/2nd level Help Desk support
• Perform basic LAN and internet working related activities
• Communicate with customers to diagnose problem, establish E.T.A., and parts requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
• Have 2- 3 years of deskside support experience
• Have 2 - 3 years of IMAC experience doing hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other deployment related activities
• Have 2 - 3 years of break-fix experience
• Have strong internet working and troubleshooting skills
• Have A+ certification & at least one certification from either Cisco or Microsoft
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Ability to complete tasks effectively with minimal supervision
• Must be available to work flexible work schedules
• Must have a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized IT program
• Able to assist users with issues after their deployments (all deployments are zero-touch that were completed the night before).