Title: Deskside Support Technician (On Site)
Location: Bonnyville, AB T9N 1A4
Duration: 3 Months
Start Date: As soon as possible
End Date: August 6th, 2021
Schedule: Monday to Friday - 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Perform IMAC (installs, moves, add, changes) services on hardware on desktops, laptops, tablets, flat panel monitors, printers, point of sale (POS) + peripherals, routers, firewalls, switches, access points, & servers
- Perform desktop and COTS software installation/upgrades including staging & imaging.
- Provide break-fix services.
- Perform 1st, 2nd, or 3rd level deskside support services troubleshooting & remediating hardware, software, and network related issues for end users & Executives (white glove)
- Provide 1st, 2nd, or 3rd level help desk support for end users & Executives (white glove)
- Perform LAN & internet working related activities.
- Handle bench repairs & remedial maintenance
- Deal with 3rd party IT vendors as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- 3-5 years of hardware, software (Windows 7/10), or end user support experience
- Have intermediate internetworking & troubleshooting skills.
- Must have a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized IT program.
- Have A+ certification & other IT industry certifications from CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, or other OEMS (Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter & can manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Good customer service skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to complete tasks effectively with minimal supervision.