- Title: Bilingual Deskside Support Technician - Level 2
- Type: Contract (3 months)
- Location: 200-400 Boulevard de Maisonneuve O, Montreal, QC H3A 1L4
- Days/Hours: Monday to Friday/ 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Timings could vary)
Our client is one of the largest IT Services providers in Canada. They are currently looking for a Bilingual Level 2 Technician for on-site work in Montreal, QC.
- Perform IMAC (installs, moves, add, changes) services on hardware on desktops, laptops, tablets, flat panel monitors, printers, point of sale (POS) + peripherals, routers, firewalls, switches, access points, & servers.
- Perform desktop and COTS software installation/upgrades including staging & imaging.
- Provide break-fix services.
- Perform 1st or 2nd deskside support troubleshooting & remediating hardware, software, & network related issues for end users.
- Provide 1st or 2nd level help desk support troubleshooting & remediating hardware, software, & network related issues for end users.
- Perform LAN & internetworking related activities.
- Handle bench repairs & remedial maintenance.
- Deal with 3rd party IT vendors as required.
- Manage IT asset inventory as required.
- 3-5 years of hardware, software (Windows 7/10), and end user support experience.
- Have junior-to-intermediate internetworking & troubleshooting skills.
- Must have a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized IT program.
- Have A+ certification & potentially other IT industry certifications from CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, or other OEMS (Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP, etc.).
- Bilingual in French and English is must.
- Must be a self-starter & can manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to complete tasks effectively with minimal supervision.
Note: Available to work flexible work schedules.