Title: Deskside Support Technician
Type: Contract- 3 years (possibility of extension)
Location: Welland, Ontario, L3B 5N4
Start: As soon as possible
Schedule: Monday to Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Perform desktop computer “Break/Fix” support and Simple to Complex Installation, Add, or Change requirements of peripherals & Device Drivers. Smart Hands support.
- Minimum of 2-3 years direct PC and Laptop Hardware Service experience.
- In pursuit of or possession of associate degree in Electronics, formal PC hardware service courses, or similar related training Comp TIA, A+ Certification (Hardware & Software)
- Proficiency in desktop support of Clients’ individual PCs.
- Minimum of operating system knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking, hubs and switches Knowledge of CAT 5 & CAT 3 cabling termination
- Support of computer networks, as directed by a Level II or III Engineer/Technician