Position: Deskside Support Technician
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 5pm
Start date: January 6th, 2020
Vacation: 2 Weeks
Benefits: Health Care, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-term Disability
Our client is currently looking for a technical generalist to be a jack of all trades.
Tasks will be:
- Inventory warehouse;
- Working on large national projects with teams and individually for preparing, testing and configuring desktops, laptops and servers.
- Ability to work in teams and have a clear communications capability and follow directions
- Work autonomously when provided directions and instructions.
- Individual interested in learning, growing with the company and ability to absorb different types of work and technologies and want to be challenged to learn more.
Must have at least 4 years of experience with the following:
- Windows OS Family
- Windows PE
- Windows Server products
- Windows 7 through 10
- Call Center Support
- Windows Scripting Languages
- Visual Basic / VBS
- DOS Batch
- Microsoft and Symantec Imaging products
- SCCM, MDT, DISM, GHOST
- Networking, HPE switches, VLAN, Security