Job Title: Deployment Technician
Type: Contract - 3 month
Location: Various locations in Vancouver
Schedule: Tuesday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM (32 hours/week)
Start Date: August 5th 2020
End Date: October 30th 2020
- The tech will check current process of remote deployment
- If ready the tech will enter provided data and have provisioning continue.
- If the unit has a passbook printer, tech will unlatch fascia and replace fascia plate by removing a few screws and reinstalling the blanking plate.
- If the remote deployment fails, the tech will use provided SW stick and provision unit onsite
- The tech will be tasked with 2 sites a day, one in the AM and one in the PM.
- Sites are located nearby within 1 hour
- Some sites will be remote and may require the tech to stay overnight to be onsite in the AM
Mandatory skills and experience
- At least 1-year field experience coupled with the Good customer interfacing skills
- ATM deployment experience preferred but not required.
- PC skills in reading manuals and providing deliverable.
- Technicians would attend a site in the morning when the site opens
- Technician must have his own vehicle and valid drivers license.