Job Title: Deployment Technician
Type: Contract - 3 month (possibility of extension)
Location: Various locations in Edmonton
Schedule: Tuesday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
Start Date: March 17, 2020
- Technicians would attend a site in the morning when the site opens.
- Deployment of financial hardware- ATM’s, desktops and printers.
- The tech will check the current process of remote deployment.
- If ready the tech will enter provided data and have provisioning continue.
- If the unit has a passbook printer, the tech will unlatch fascia and replace fascia plate by removing a few screws and reinstalling the blanking plate.
- If the remote deployment fails, the tech will use provided SW stick and provision unit onsite
- The tech will be tasked with 2 sites a day, one in the AM and one in the PM.
- Sites are located nearby within 1 hour
Mandatory skills and experience
- At least 1-year field experience coupled with the Good customer interfacing skills
- ATM deployment experience preferred but not required.
- PC skills in reading manuals and providing deliverables.
- The technician must have his own vehicle and valid driver's license.
- Some sites will be remote and may require the tech to stay overnight to be onsite in the AM- living costs will be covered by client
- Standard technician tool kit
- Side cutters
- Allen Keys
- Measuring Tape
- Multibit Screwdriver