Job Title: Deployment Technician
Location: Dundas Street West, Toronto ON
Duration: 5 Months (possibility of extension)
Start Date: May 10, 2021
End Date: September 30, 2021
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday/ 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Overview: We currently require Deployment Technician who are reliable and enthusiastic with a commitment to deliver exceptional customer service to our client.
- Performing computers imaging and deployment (will cover multiple locations in Toronto and GTA area).
- May be responsible for moving hardware, inventory, etc
- Perform intermediate IMAC (installs, moves, add, changes) activities: hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other hardware deployment related activities on PCs
- Run DMT tool on legacy and new units and transfer data.
- Handle software installation/support/upgrades
- Have at 1 – 2 years of deskside support and computer deployment experience.
- Must have experience in imaging computers, windows 10 deployment, software install,
- Nice to have knowledge of SCCM and Service now
- Have strong internetworking and troubleshooting skills
- Have A+ certification
- May have other vendor certifications from Cisco, Microsoft and/or from OEMs (Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP)
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and quickly
- Ability to complete tasks effectively with minimal supervision
- Must be available to work flexible work schedule
- Must have a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized IT program
- Car is mandatory