Job Title: Deployment Technician
Type: 8 Day contract - Could go for a few additional days depending on how roll-out go
Location: Broadway, San Diego CA
Starts: May 13th
**Will be using Jump Cloud to push out applications/Software upgrades to end users on a scheduled basis. Windows based environment and will be trained by end client on how to complete the process. **
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills who can delight end users with their focus on superior service
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to end user technologies. These queries come in either in person by email or over the phone.
- This role requires sound knowledge and experience on end user technologies specifically with Office 365, ability to triage incidents thoroughly utilizing internal knowledge base as well as external resources.
- 1 - 2 years service desk experience; specifically help desk troubleshooting experience and Windows 10 deployment experience
- Demonstrated experience triaging incidents related to Windows 7 and Windows 10 as well as Laptop, Desktop, Tablets and Mobile Devices (Good, Android and Blackberry).
- Demonstrated experience providing a high level of customer centric service desk support in the capital markets industry or equally fast paced business environment is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Have experience with client services / service desk, which include answering phones and emailed tickets, 1st level support
- Have at 1 – 3 years of field service experience doing hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other deployment related
- Have at 1 – 3 years of desk side support experience
- Have strong inter networking and troubleshooting skills
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team