- Title: Data Center Technician
- Location: Dorval, QC
- Duration: 2 days in last week of September
- 3+ years of experience working in a Data Center environment (racking & stacking gear, cable management, hot & cold aisle containment) is a plus.
- A degree or equivalent experience in an IT related field.
- This position requires active secret security clearance with the Government of Canada.
- Rack 1 includes:
- 14 X 2U servers (Dell C6420)
- 3 X 1U server (Dell R640)
- 3 X 1U switches (Mellanox InfiniBand switch)
- Rack 2 includes:
- 11 X 2U servers (Dell C6420)
- 9 X 1U IB switches (Mellanox) The customer confirmed that the servers and switches simply need to be unplugged (only power cords, no other cabling has yet been attached), removed from the racks then moved to the new racks and installed in the same placement (elevation diagram attached) then plugged back in.