Job Title: Bilingual IT End-User Support Coordinator (Level 2)
Type: 2 month contract (possibility of extension)
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Starts: May 13th 2019
Ends: July 23rd 2019
Provide level 2 support to end-users utilizing a range of media (including the infrastructure environment and software) to troubleshoot and resolve issues of moderate complexity across the organizations’ environment.
- Manage support incidents & work orders in Remedy ticketing service
- Respect SLA’s in Remedy
- Be able to perform on demand computer hardware, software installations in Windows 10
- Develop and maintain knowledge and technical capability across diverse and dynamic hardware, technologies, platforms and applications
- Participate in the continuous service improvement
- Associate degree or College certification.
- 1-5 years’ experience in technical customer service/remote and deskside support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software in large global organization.
- Customer service oriented with superior problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Understand Microsoft Active Directory and network services associated with (TCP-IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Virtual private network knowledge (VPN).
- Proactive and team oriented.
- ITIL Certification is an asset.
- Must be bilingual.