Job Title: Client Renewal Associate
Type: 3 Months Contract (Possibility of extension)
Location: Etobicoke, ON M9W 7G2 (remote work for now)
Start Date: June 1, 2021
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday/ 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBLIITIES:
- Entering orders into SAP. This requires multiple steps in SAP to verify all data is correct.
- Using verified data from SAP, information will be entered into an Excel template. This requires skills with basic Excel formatting (copy, paste, etc.) along with experience with VLOOKUP formulas, pivot tables.
- Once template is completed, double checking the data matches the provided cost sheets.
- Responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts for assigned region or account.
- Increases renewal sales for assigned region or account(s).
- Demonstrates knowledge of the organization’s various products and maintenance contracts.
- Educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements.
- Must meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements.
- Maintain account team relationships and transfers leads as appropriate.
- 1-2 years’ experience with Excel is a must have
- Experience with SAP or any other ERP or CRM platform is strongly preferred
- Analytical and problem solving in order to walk through different scenarios on your own to resolve.
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently in order to get through orders
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Must be team focused and able to take on additional tasks based on workload of other people on the team