Job Title: Program Manager (Delivery - OFSLL)
Location: Markham, ON
Our client is currently looking for the Client Manager who will be responsible for the end-to-end relationship and deliverables for Advisory Services and Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing (OFSLL) clients.
- Determine the approach for new client projects and assignments.
- Provide focused oversight on key management areas: Scheduling; Scope; Cost; Quality; Tracking and Reporting; Risk Avoidance and Management.
- Maintaining and improving company’s Project Management Methodology and formally trains/mentors less experienced members of the team.
- Leads functional teams or projects; provides task direction for more junior members of the team.
- Partner with management, clients and IT development team stakeholders to define, create and execute project and business plans in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Lead or support highly complex technology projects by providing strategic direction to projects, direct reports, peers and clients.
- Develop, communicate and monitor all phases of the project life cycle including defining project deliverables, issue resolution, project implementation schedules, budgets and resource plans.
- Manage multiple client projects in person, remotely, and across disparate sites, while maintaining consistent communication of project priorities.
- Identify and escalate project risks and effectively communicate to leadership, project team members and clients.
- Maintain key project documentation and create and deliver presentations to project stakeholders on project goals and plans, including periodic project status reports.
- Work with project stakeholders to develop and refine business requirements in order to maintain project timelines and budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related Project Management discipline
- 10 years of large enterprise technology project management
- Project Management Certification (PMP) is required
- Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Project
- Oracle Financial Services Lending & Leasing (OFSLL) software
- Microsoft Azure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Leadership and critical thinking
Note: Travelling to local area and the HQ expected of the 50% - 75% of the time