Job Title: Cisco Voice UCX Expert
Type: Contract - 3 months.
Location:100% remote with travel to offices in Mississauga and Sudbury, ON on a monthly basis.
- Perform administration, configuration, and monitoring of Cisco systems
- Manage communications solutions
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, escalate and resolve software problems
- Participate in the planning and implementation of upgrades, patches, and enhancements.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and 3-5 years equivalent work experience
- Cisco Certification is required.
- Additional and other certifications are considered an asset
- Cisco Call Manager, Contact Center, Unity, UCX experience
- Knowledge of: Cisco IP Telephony / Network (Cisco Voice)
- Knowledge of: CISCO routers & switching (LAN/WAN)
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience